Sunday 10 January 2010

Sydney!

I've been in Sydney for about 24 hours and it feels home like never before. After a day of browsing through Paddington and doing some modest shopping and getting a pedi/mani, I went back to the hotel. My hotel is absolutely amazing in the most old fashioned way. Plus it has a rooftop pool. After pool and bath, I sat on the grandfather's chair, made some King Island brie and crackers (according to Em this Tasmanian brie was to die for and I wasn't disappointed), had a glass of Moorilla merlot cab and read my book on the Widow Cliquot. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, the bird (parakeet of some sort?) in the pic decided to keep me company.

The last days in Tassie were fab by the way. An incredibly relaxing holiday on an incredibly beautiful island. Will have to come back and see the parts we've missed.

No comments: