Wednesday 28 March 2012

Travel bug

After my hols down under it took me a while to get back into the swing of things in the Dam. But I think I got there. Spring so helps. My balcony is full of flowering plants. When I work from home, I can do so with the balcony doors wide open, surrounded by flowers. And my travel bug is back well and truly.

In the past week I booked a ticket to visit my friend Marianna in Vienna, and another one to visit my friend Lira in Boston and a bunch of Dutch, British, American, French and Australian friends in New York. This on top of the ticket to visit a friend in Singapore I booked last month. So....travel plans till end of September sorted. Although I might sneak in a trip to London soon as well.


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I really have the travel itch, too! I want to go places!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

hope in high heels said...

How fantastic! We're booking up our year but have only reached July so far... let me know when you're here, we could grab a drink with S&A. Happy weekend!

Saskia said...

That would be nice! Last week of September, so miles away still.