Saturday 12 September 2009

Back home

After a three day jet lag from hell, I finally feel reenergised. Starting at a new client on a very challenging project on three hours sleep is now fun I can tell you. Bloody hell. A walking zombie. But today was good. I ignored the 9am alarm clock to go to a gym class, and slept 'till I felt awake. And by the end of today, I'd cleaned the house, cooked a lovely meal, went for a 30 minute run and drafted a London year 1 photobook to be printed.

It seems this will one of the few weekends in London left this year. Luckily, I managed to postpone the first of four work trips to Cape Town till after next weekend (as my friend Kaat is visiting from The Dam), but after that, most weekends will be spent in the Cape. The project will be immensely challenging, and a career maker of breaker. But no pressure other than that... Let's wait and see.

No comments: