Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sas the scarecrow

If I am not going anywhere after the gym, I tend to walk home in my gym clothes and a cardi, thongs on my feet. My shower at home is much more comfy then the gym ones and I like the cool down a walk gives me. Today, I'd forgotten my cardi. And my thongs. So I ended up walking home looking like a scarecrow. Although on first glance, one might have thought I was wearing fancy shorts with a jacket, a closer look would have told a bypasser I was wearing running shorts with my high heeled cloggs and my linen jacket. Match that with a red face from the exercise, and a wet-cat-look from the rain that was coming down and I am sure I looked awfully attractive. I surely got quite a few stares. Thank god I didn't bump into any colleagues or clients. Although the moral victory would have been mine, as at least I had been to the gym!

No comments: