Sunday 3 October 2010

Next stop: beach

Last few days of my hols - the beach. It rained for about 36 hour straight but thank god it stopped this morning. A local cheerfully anounced rainy season had started and I could see my three days at the beach being spent in the room at the resort. Which is where I am now but only to get out of the sun for a bit. iPod in my ears, (note)book in my hands. Moved to resort from rainforest guesthouse this morning and owner dropped me off which was really sweet. Barely saw any Dutch on my entire trip and in this 12 room resort there's at least one Dutch couple plus a family of five. Popular with the cloggies, clearly. So...beach until Wednesday arvo. A couple of days to reach an even higher level of laziness. I am sure I am capable of that. In the meantime I keep myself up to date of the weird circus that is Dutch politics. Unbelievable. Good thing I'm living across the pond for a while....

No comments: