Sunday 22 March 2009

Wrong park, right dress


So, there were daffodils. Quite a few of them. Yellow and white. And deckchairs, so I read in the sun for a while. I didn't quite get though why Zoe thought the daffodils in St James Park were so great. Only upon leaving the park, I'd realised I'd gone to Green Park.... To the left of Buckingham Palace, where I should've gone to the right for St James Park. I'd only been there once before, and hadn't noticed. So St James Park's daffodils are still on my to do list.

As Green Park is close to Oxford Street, I decided to pop into Boots and House of Fraser. The Karen Millen dress I'd had my eyes on for weeks was still there, so I tried it on and it fitted like a glove. I must by now own 15 dresses or whatever. Way more than in, say, the previous 20 years of my live all together. Dresses rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dress! Daar kun je niet genoeg van hebben...en rokjes idem dito!
x Sandra