Monday 8 March 2010

Cooking spree


Now that my workdays are short, I spend more time preparing my food. It's not so much the cooking that I don't want to make time for but I just hate doing grocery shopping straight from work, laptop over shoulder, etcetera. So it's usually M&S salads and soups, or sushi on my way home from the gym. But these days... I have a fridge full of mozzarella, feta, goat's cheese and halloumi. Frozen peas, alfalfa, avocado, red onions, mushrooms, mint, parsley. The yummiest things end up on my plate. Was it Leon's superfood salad yesterday (from the cookbook my parents got me for my birthday), tonight it's a recipe from my favourite fashion blogger. Oh, the joys of having time to shop and prepare delicious meals!

Oh, and my house smells of hyacinths. Lovely fact. And the London Starsucks are now also selling the instant coffee that hit the US last year. Stupid fact.

No comments: