Sunday 7 March 2010

Laughs and more laughs. And Matthew oggling.


When I read Private Lives was premiering in the West End in March, I asked my workvriend Viv, sitting opposite me, if she wanted to come along, and bought tickets straight away. That was back in November. Months flew by and all of a sudden we found ourselves in the Vaudeville Theatre yesterday, three days after opening night. Private Lives was written by Noel Coward some 80 years ago, but its themes are timeless. Kim Cattrall and Matthew Macfadyen were brilliant, the jokes were endless, and we had a fantastic night taking it all in, feeling enormously alive. A brilliant Saturday night.

2 comments:

Lady MacB said...

I am so jealous that you got to see this! I'm a huge Noel Coward and Matthew MacFadyen fan.

Saskia said...

And rightly so! It was truly lovely, very happy I got to see it.