Sunday 25 April 2010

Summer in a bottle




Last year I missed out on Estee Lauder's summer only scent. By the time I needed a new body spray and realised how much I liked the fragrance, summer was over and it was off the shelves. When I walked into Fenwick yesterday, I bumped straight into the Estee Lauder counter. I smelled it, I bought it and today I am wearing it. It's summer in a bottle. Instant happy smell.
Oh, and the whole reason I was in Bond Street? To pick up a new Bayswater bag at the Mulberry store. For free. The bag I've had for about 1.5 years had some wear and tear that was very visible and couldn't be repaired. Warranty only lasts a year, so imagine my surprise when the store offered me a replacement bag or voucher for the original value of the bag! Customer service at its best. So happy as Larry I picked up my new bag that now sits on my couch being pretty. Just for the day though, as of tomorrow it will be my work bag, just like the previous one.

No comments: