Monday 2 January 2012

Victoria for the win!

A quick lazy post before I go to New Zealand tomorrow. Victoria has been good to me! I stayed with friends in Carlton North and West Melbourne, made a trip to the Yarra Valley with Em and spent two wonderful days on my mate's ranch in the Mornington Peninsula. I've been to heaps of wineries and drank some great coffees! Boxing Day test was fun, even more so when we won. And I bought two pairs of shoes today (oops...).

Can't upload pics directly from my iPad but there are a few more on Flickr.

2 comments:

hope in high heels said...

So lovely, sounds like you had a great time... have to admit, it makes me a little homesick! Where in NZ are you going?

Saskia said...

Auckland now, Paihia next. Spent three months here years ago but short stay now.