Friday 19 December 2008

A bit of Bridget?

For years, my uncle has been comparing me to Bridget Jones. I'd always written it off as a bunch of b*llocks, assuming he hadn't seen the film. Then again, neither have I. Yesterday, a friend compared my London life to that of Bridget Jones. So I thought I'd do some research, and see how much of a BJ I actually am. Not much, I decided.

1. I do not fancy my boss. Nor do I fancy a man who wore a reindeer jumper when we first met.
2. I do not own a rabbit suit.
3. I do not keep a diary of ciggies and alcohol intake.
4. I do not own a pair of grandma knickers.
5. I never answer the phone saying I am a sex goddess with a very hot man between my thighs.
6. I've never had to leave my job cause I shagged my boss.
Then again, I am completely useless and utterly immature when I fancy a man. I am an appallingly bad public speaker. And I have once had two men physically fight over me....

1 comment:

Remment said...

I am afraid your uncle is right just because you are very clumsy with guys ...

That's enough to be compared with Bridget!