Thursday 18 December 2008

Take that

Unlike many girls, I was never a Take That fan. I didn't shed a tear when they broke up. Take that was for utterly stupid girls who knew bugger all about music. Shamefully, I have to admit that I now quite like them. They were on the beeb yesterday, and I am now rewatching the show (not for them, but because I missed the first 1,5 hours) and actually think they're quite cool. Then again, I also think Girls Aloud are pretty cool. Would my musical taste be deteriorating?

3 comments:

Remment said...

It does!

Saskia said...

Thanks Rem ;-) Jij al into de poolse schlagers?

Remment said...

Neh ... ik ben een beetje uit de muziek sinds ik in Polen zit. Ik moeet echt mezelf dwingen te volgen wat cool en leuk is ... dat was in Nederland met radio etc. wel wat makkelijker!