Sunday 20 December 2009

Breath in, beath out

My word, my to do list just doesn't seem to get any shorter. Two weeks at home seems a lot, but if you reduce for days spent sleeping and working, there is not much time left. However, I am getting there. My birthday dinner yesterday was brill, and I got loads of great pressies. Managed to go to the gym twice this weekend (discovered cardio machines are not too bad if you can read or watch cricket while exercising), and my backpack is more or less packed. It better be good weather in Tassie as I brought very few warm clothes. Few clothes at all really. With the camera, lenses, and tripod there is not too much space left. Christmas cards have been posted, house is cleanish, to call list is slowly coming down. Admin is more or less done. One more day tomorrow at the Scottish bank, a day at the office on Tuesday and then.....Melbourne here I come!

No comments: