Sunday 27 December 2009

Melbourne!!!!!

Bloody hell what a journey. A broken plane engine meant my Wednesday noon flight was delayed til Friday midnight. So rather than arriving in Oz on crimbo eve, I arrived this morning. Having missed the first day of the boxing day test at the G. In good old Emily style, she was still intoxiacted from last night's party and had to ask a friend to drive her to the airport to pick me up. On the upside, I managed to catch up with my bro who was in the Dam for a few days as well as with friends from NY who were in town.

But all's well that ends well. I am sitting on the couch in Carlton North, along with Em and her flatmate, each with our laptop on our laps, watching the cricket on a ridiculously big television. Just went out for brunch and hell it is good to drink a fantastic latte in the sun.

Oh, and Em's mum got me a christmas present, how sweet is that?! Three bodybutters that I am sure I will need after days in the sun. Life is good. Sas is happy!

No comments: