Friday 8 August 2008

08-08-08

Working on this special date would just be wrong. So I took the day off. My fridge is empty bar some Tim Tams and OJ, so the first mission is the large Tesco in Can Wharf to stock up. Then it's off to Sloane Square to see how the high and mighty live. Windowshopping most likely, and a nice lunch. Tonight I'm meeting my mate Dale and some of his friends for dinner in Finsbury Park (which means I will travel all over the place today). I will be good tho, as I am on the red eye flight to Amsterdam tomorrow morning, to head straight from there to The Hague. My oldest friend is getting maried and I am the wedding photographer!! Very excited. I just bought a new portrait lense, which I'll take with me today to get to know it. Also looking forward to spend Sat nite with friends in the Dam too. Strange to visit home, but oh so nice!

No comments: