Friday 1 August 2008

Weekend

Totally knackered.... Work's not busy but nonetheless tiring. Or maybe tiring because of that. But tiring is not necessarily bad. Work's a good place to be. I really like my partner, team leader and coach, they're such great people. Some of my colleagues are just friendly and nice, others make me laugh all the time. I noticed this week we have Phil Collins, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly and Al Bundy look-a-likes. Not bad for a team of twentyfive. Or 24. As Ron Weasly had his farewell drinks last nite. Off to Melbourne, the lucky guy. A tradition he now wishes he'd never started got him dressed up as a carrot. He wore the orange gracefully. A day after making fun of the Dutch wearing orange. Nice timing.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Almost stressful. Yogaclass, sauna (I think, there is one in the gym so should try it), lunch with Zoe, facial, and a massage. Hard work for a Saturday! ;-)

No comments: