Wednesday 17 September 2008

A/W

Autumn/winter. Buzzword in the clothing sections of the papers and magazines. And I laaaaaaaaaave A/W 08 daaaaahlins. Pussybows, checks and loads and loads of cardies. And in an attempt to do my bit for the UK economy, I went slightly nuts in French Connection today. A blue pussybow check shirt (two hits in one go), a very soft grey cardy with gorgeous buttons and a dark grey pussybow cotton dress. Just above the knee, but very suitable for work with leggings and heels (bearing in mind that my standards are still well below those of your average City girl). And the best thing: the dress is a size 38. Not that I've gone skinny all of a sudden, but the sizes at French Connection are very friendly for the mind. A nice thing when you're one a weightloss mission.

No comments: