Thursday 4 September 2008

Paris

....and Bath. Man, do I travel the world and the seven seas! Bath on Sunday with Zoe, a daytrip by train. Am as excited as a kid going to camp (or Victoria Beckham in a Laboutin store, you get the drift). It's supposed to be really nice there, I love views from trains and I will get to do some photography. Then on Tuesday I will board a plane to Paris (I don't like trains enough to go Eurostar). Originally, I was due to fly home the next day, but I just had a call today from a Dutch colleague to ask if I could deliver a 'close to report'-training (finance process) with him for the Eurofirm University. On Friday. In Paris. Or Paris, Disneyland would be more accurate. So Tuesday to Friday I will wash my hair with Mickey shampoo, clean my fingers with Donald napkins and have a cuddle from Pluto before going to bed. Can't wait!

No comments: