Saturday 4 October 2008

Nice hot lattes

For almost three long months we tried. Sometimes it worked, very often we were just incompatible. My expectations just weren't met and I ended up unsatisfied well too often. Just too impredictable. So what does one do? Replacement is the only way. Despite its fancy SMEG label my mike just left me with burned milk and cold dishes. A new one was quickly ordered on Amazon. Black and shiny, it could have been a welcome addition to my kitchen. Had it worked. But it didn't. And 55 quid and 23 liters is a bit much for a clock, which was all it was. So Thursday night I went online, told Amazon I wanted to send it back and have it replaced. This morning the concierge knocked on the window, pointing at a big blue bag. My new microwave. Gotta love english customer service. And damn, those two lattes this morning were great. Silly, how a functioning mike can make one so happy!

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.