Sunday 5 October 2008

Tired body

My body is tired today. Not so strange, looking back at all the exercise I did this week. Steps class on Tuesday, 3k run on Thursday, 700m swim on Friday, pilates on Saturday and aerobics this morning. My ribcage and abs are so tight it ain't funny. A sixpack must be developing underneath the excess kilos. It's great to see my body changing and getting stronger. I know I had two options when I came to London: live a really healthy lifestyle with loads of sports and limited calories, or do the full-on expat thing and drink and party like mad. So far, I am glad I chose the former. Not only is it healthier and does my body look better, it also saves me a hell of a lot of money, that goes straight into my clothing budget. To the extent that I just bought a Nicole Farhi alpaca (lama-like animal) wool cardi. Elena can rest assured though. No new shoes since I last saw you!

2 comments:

elena said...

Somehow I do not believe you... I will have to come and check...

Saskia said...

Please do! As long as you bring pancakes you are always welcome! ;-)