Sunday 11 January 2009

Hotel heaven

My god. This place is amazing. From the check in experience, to the gorgeous hotel room and the pools by the beach. Three days of deckchair heaven. Everything smells nice, and looks pretty, and is just lovely. All I hear are birds and crickets, and all I see is blue sea, yellow sand, green surroundings and dark brown wooden buildings. I have a few books to get me through the next few days, and that will be all I need. No tours, no sight seeing, just beach, pool, food, cocktails and books. A dog's life.

2 comments:

Mary said...

If I said I was jealous before...I'm packing my suitcase now! Sounds just awesome. Enjoy dear!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, ik kan niet wachten om je foto's te zien. En een ticket te boeken. Koud nat grijs en druk hier :-(
Geniet Sas!!!!!
Liefs, Sandra