Saturday 10 January 2009

Last day in Hong Kong

A week has gone by! I have checked in for my flight, and will be out of here in 12 hours. In the past few days, I saw Venus Williams whip Jelena Jankovic' ass in Victoria Park, I admired the world's biggest outdoor bronze buddha, took a cable car on Lantau Island (where the buddha was) and ate at the vegetarian restaurant of the nearby monastry. Lost count of the amount of photos I took, but there are many, many, on my three memory cards. I am now sitting in a western cafe where I have been getting my morning lattes the past days. Two internet terminals here allow me to update my blog, read my mail, and all that. In a few hours, I will check in my luggage at Central Station, so I won't have to do that at the airport anymore. How convenient. Then it's a last long lunch in Soho. Short nite tonite, before flying to Krabi tomorrow morning. From 16 degrees to 30 degrees!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm jealous... wish I was on vacation again! Can I come join you in Krabi? :D Enjoy the luxury of the Sheraton! Looking forward to seeing ALL the photo's...

elena said...

I am so jealous too.. I really should have come with you! Let's organize a picture session, you will have to come to Adam for that and be our guest! Miss you!!

Saskia said...

Photo session at Elena's on the 6t h Mary? Fri nite that I'll be in the dam.