Friday 18 July 2008

Chips

In the area around my office, there are loads of places to buy your lunch from. The obvious Boots, Starbucks and Pret but also a bagel place, sandwich/salad/jacked potato place, several resto's and god knows what. On Thursday and Friday Borough market is openened, a heaven for food lovers. So no complaints there. The one thing that annoys me is the chips stall closest to work. I love chips. But I try to stay clear from them, as they're not the healthiest lunch option. And this bloody chips shop just tests my will power every day when I go out to get lunch. The smell is just soooooo yummy. One of these days I'll give in, I'm sure. But so far I am strong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chips or Crisps?

Saskia said...

@ anonymous: chips. Although crisps could've been a subject too. Never seen people eat so many crisps in my life!!

Anonymous said...

a Jacket Potato stall? Dat klinkt heel erg lekker..