Wednesday 23 July 2008

Sporty spice

Not only did I go for a run yesterday (the first one since my bike-tramrail-accident), I also joined a gym. That itself doesn't make me sporty spice, but the intention is to keep running and to use the membership, so soon I'll be all toned from the yoga, pilates, aquarobic and other classes I intend to take. Now my old gym in the Dam is just your simple local small place. Nice and friendly. The Reebok gym I joined, is the size of three football pitches. Three floors of exercise. Sauna, steamroom, up to hair straighteners in the dressing room. The place is used by all the frustrated bankers nearby during the week, and will be used by yours truly in the weekends. Bankerfree is better I think. A new and improved version of Saskia should be available in a few months.

No comments: