Sunday 27 July 2008

Wet wet wet

Not here, don't worry. London is sunny now, was sunny yesterday and was actually sunny the past three weeks. Can't believe how wet it must have been in parts of the lowlands! The pics in the paper were shocking!

Went to Covent Garden yesterday to meet an old travel buddy (we met in the Alice in 2003) for lunch. I just stood in front of a shop and watched people for 20 minutes before meeting her. Amsterdam is surely not boring when it comes to the variety of people but London really is a different story. Amazing. Will go out soon with my camera and capture some of London's street life.

My body hurts everywhere from yesterday's yoga class which is kinda nice. The teacher said yoga is like cycling, and a four year gap in practicing yoga doesn't matter. I can assure you it isn't like cycling. Then again, I kinda lost the ability to cycle when I didn't ride my bike for a few years. So maybe it is just me. Aerobic's class in an hour, then head to town to get some bits and bobs for the house. Life is quiet and low paced and absolutely lovely.

No comments: