Thursday 17 July 2008

Travel bug

Think I maxed out my credit cards (plural these days, work made me get a stupid amex for the phone contract) in the past week. Two weddings in the Dam in August, weekend in Cinque Terre with the girls in October, and Bangkok/Laos in December and January (flying home on a airbus 380, which I find as exciting as the trip itself). And had my bro not been travelling for six weeks, in Sept/Oct a trip to DC would have been added to that. Luckily some inward air traffic too, Marianna was the first to book a ticket and come over, and I am so dead excited about that!!!

Ah, and my boxes arrived today. And it became clear very quickly I have no storage space to speak of. Clothes are on the floor, booze is sitting on a shelf and the five boxes of books, cd's and other stuff won't get unpacked until Ikea has delivered my Billy's.

No comments: